Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SAME THINGS ... SAME CONDITIONS ...

Yesterday ( 28.04.08 ) was quite okay. No updates on anythings. I was just doing routine office works and managed to add some more pages my novel's draft.

Today I arrived at 9.00 am and just like the usual days, there will be only some people working in the office.As I sat down, Aida asked about the leaflet and informed that we are going to have a meeting with RL at 10 am.

We went down and discussed as well as updated RL on few things. Aida informed that most probably Jihan will be sent to Labuan to view the ACTology thingy and she planned to send me to Penang for the same purpose. It's going to be fully covered working trip.

Looking forward to go to Penang. maybe I can meet up with Medlina there. I am now working on the production of leaflet to be distributed to neighbouring schools as a way to promote TVIQ's programmes. So I guess... this few days will be busy busy busy with the synopsis of programmes, photos and setting layouts for the leaflet. Aida reminded me that I should come up with 2 versions of leaflet; BM and English.

Probably, there will be no more posting for this few approaching days..............

No comments: