Monday, April 14, 2008

WHOLE NEW WORLD ...

On Friday, I went to the Raja Lawak Post Party and Birthday Bash for Prima. Everything was sooo new and different, it surprised me in several ways. Coming from a different background, we were always exposed to different views of what celebration is...

Nothing much to comment, it was so nice having the opportunity to meet celebrities though many things overwhelmed me.

On Saturday, I went to Banting for the promo shoot of Gempak Desa as well as to have a look at the final shoot of THIS IS IT ( Information Technology...I mean )...

Met Anding, we talked about TESL, about his previous study in UiTM and of course Syamil took a few snaps of photo with him. Previously in the morning, Syamil was so happy to meet Jimmy and Ashraf Sinclair at ABC.

Today ( Monday ), I spent the whole day glued to my PC updating on the Xpresi materials. Had several ideas on how to present them. Hopefully by tomorrow, everything will be ready because I know I have tonnes and tonnes of work to be finished.

Tomorrow Richard will be back, kind of anxious to meet him, ya...though we have met before but that was on different term. Hopefully, I will also have time to prepare for my Masters presentation.

Earlier, Aida asked on what will I wear to the Nextgen Contentpreneur Award this coming Saturday... Hmmm..actually still thinking about it but most probably I'll be wearing something black. After all we are just going to be the spectator but Aida said there'll maybe have an after party later... we'll see...

No comments: