Friday, April 11, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY...




Today I arrived exactly at 9.00am at the office...Thinking of continuing with the ASTRO XPRESI thingy so I sat down and worked on them.

Earlier I mailed the last piece of report which Aida asked me to add into my ASTRO TVIQ presentation. Then as usual, I surfed the net and opened up my outlook.

Yesterday, Aida informed us through the mail about Raja Lawak Post party cum The Astro Prima Birthday Bash. She asked whether I'm going or not. I was uncertain but later on decided to go since everybody is going. I guess I'm going to be very busy with the stats again and everything should be ready by 17th April.

Not many people are in the office at the moment since it is lunch time.I'm thinking of going out later. After lunch I'll be doing some viewing...there are about six CDs to be viewed.

Hopefully, I will be able to enjoy myself tonight... And tomorrow we will be going to Banting for the Gempak Desa Event....

1 comment:

pak muda said...

izat dapat ke idak lucky draw tu?