Thursday, April 10, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

I tried another route this morning. Passing by the way everyday somehow gave me an idea of why not trying the LDP thru Sg. Buloh exit because the route looked so serene and less congested. So today's morning, without hesitation, I paid RM4.10 and drove along the way...Huuuuh...as I was approaching SSF Kepong, the time showed 07.45...he he this was very very good.

Eventually the good feelings faded as I was coming to the junction that led to Bandar Utama, Kelana Jaya and Puchong. It was jam packed with vehicles. Alamak...wrong calculation again( direct translation : salah perkiraan ).

I reached Sunway Toll at 8.40 which was not okay at all. Talked to Hamizah along the way thru phone...Yeah.. sometimes life can be so complicated and there will be alot of trials and tribulations that we'll have to face.

The whole morning were spent in the meeting room. CK from Primus Media came to present the VOD Maths proposal as well as Studio A proposal. We had to skip lunch but I'm actually okay with that since I'm going to Shah Alam later for Dr. Burn's class.

I coughed so bad today... I'm a bit embarrased with the situation. Started to work on the Astro Expresi ( Malaysian version ) statistics. And again I'm clueless on how to actually present the data as I'm dealing with millions ( numbers I mean ).

Very happy because Jihan and Aida said that the analysis which I did for TVIQ was so good and covered what they needed. Aida wanted me to print everything to be presented to Richard next week.

I need to really work on the Xpresi stats because the analysis will be presented to the management team as ASTRO is planning to come out with a new channel...

No comments: