Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WORK = FUN ; NO WORK = BOSAN

It seems that I've nothing to do on Monday. Jihan and Aida was busy with their scheduling and other works that are approaching the dateline and I've got nothing to do...





Aida told me not to worry because all the things that they were doing was set earlier so I was still not in the picture. Aida just asked me to sit and browse the net to fill the time.





Both of them attended a long meeting and I was alone in the TVIQ section. Aida constantly reminded me not to worry because of the no work this week because they were actually updating on things which have reached the duedate.



I did nothing basically, just updating whatever materials that I have. Oh.. BTW, during the meeting last week, Richard passed a thick catalogue from Granada London on Film and Movies as well as series to be aired on TVIQ, so I am now selecting which one to buy.



I spent my morning viewing catalogues from Sunrise and managed to decide on several programmes to be purchased.

No comments: