Friday, April 4, 2008

NUMBERS NUMBERS ...

Started the day by going through the analysis that I did earlier... Jihan helped me in printing the documents which Aida passed to me yesterday...

Aida came in with a piece of paper and requested me to look at the titles and figure out which title is the hit and surely these will help me in coming up with the analysis and slides to be presented later.

At 11.30 we had a meeting with Iris from I Like Entertainment regarding the English @ Astro VOD. Iris presented the outline of the programme for English UPSR, PMR and SPM. I gave some comments on the content. Aida requested Iris to directly work with me later on and she did mention on asking the administration to print some name card for me... ( Wah!!! after this sure, This is my card ... )

At 3 we are supposed to have another meeting with a rep from production house regarding Maths VOD. Aida said this time let them explain first then only we can comment anything... He he he must be because I did budged in during the presentation. Sorry, point taken....

Aida handed me the contract and I saw something in the contract that really enlightened my day...
End of first week and I am getting to be acquainted with the system...

No comments: