Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LEARN A NEW THING A DAY ...

Yesterday afternoon, Aida had a meeting with the Financial Department. Later a guy came and he wanted to show some sketches to Aida. Aida called me and Jihan to join the meeting.

It was about a new programme which they will call KEEP IT WILD. It will be about Malaysian and Indonesian wild animals and how they are saved and conservation projects regarding the wild animals.

Calvin showed samples for the design of the title and we gave our opinions on them. Of course I did not say much but they invited me to voice out my thoughts. It was so good of them because they took the time to explain to me about the programme and what are they going to do about the programme.

Later, Calvin showed 3 CVs of the potential broadcaster for the programme and we were invited to go through the CVs and voice out our opinions.... Basically, I am starting to learn few new things from time to time and I'm beginnign to like them so much...

No comments: