Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BEGINNING OF A NEW CHAPTER...

1 APRIL 2008

This is my second entry for this new blog of mine... Actually this thing is meant for me to put in all my daily entries and experiences during my industrial attachment. BTW I am going to spend my next three months at ASTRO ENTERTAINMENT ( TVIQ ). Today is my first day so let me briefly describe what happened since morning.
9.25 am - after a few wrong turns and junctions, I reached Wisma Penyayang. Straight away I went to the Receptionist and ask to see Aida, a friendly new friend who has been corresponding with me for the last 2 months. Aida showed me around, introduced me to the management team and basically the whole ASTRO ENTERTAINMENT staff.
10.30 am - Aida directed me to my table and I got settled down. Spent some time deleting the 3hundred over mails which I received in my outlook for the past couple of weeks. Nothing much to do so I just did some googling and also creating this particular blog.
12.45 pm - Aida, Jihan and I went out for lunch at Jaya Jusco Taman Equine. We discusses about basically what TVIQ is all about, what will I be doing for this coming 3 months and all of the things which are related to my attachment.
2.00 pm - We went back to the office and I received an email from Kak Shidah. It's good to hear something from the office.
Basically those are the things happened today. Will post any latest information tomorrow
.

No comments: