Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ANOTHER LO...NG JOURNEY TO LESS WORK...

Aida texted me early in the morning informing that she is going to MIMOS for a meeting and responded that it's okay for me to walk in a little bit later. Went to the bank to settle things and while I was driving past Eastin Hotel, got a message from Jihan informing that she had Promo meeting at ABC.

I reached office at 15 to 1000 and started working on the programme selection. It was nice having the privilege to choose movie, entertainment and series from hundreds of lists but in the end I realised that I might chose too much.

Jihan came in at about 5 to 1300 while I was having my prepacked brunch ( bought it at 9.45 but ate at 1230 ). Later she went out to buy some lunch and I spent my lunch break watching 707 ( Come Dine With Me and later Surreal Gourmet ).

Aida came in a rush since she had to attend another meeting in KL later. She was a bit worried that I might be bored because of the less work but promised that by next week, there'll be more work to be done.

Keep myself occupied with updating this blog as well as coming up with a table consisting programmes which I've selected earlier.

No comments: