Thursday, April 10, 2008

MY DAY...




Yesterday I reached Wisma Penyayang quite early. People started coming in after nine. As always I will browse through my outlook for latest info. I saw a note from Jacky informing that several group of staff will be going to One World Hotel for the Astro Bouquest of Stars Secretaries Week lunch... Did not pay much attention to it as I know that most probably I won't be counted in.

I continued working on the Astro Xpresi stats and at 11.00 went down for the VOD BM meeting with Adi ( the bald producer who always appear in Astro channels ). He showed us the pilot show of VOD Year 6 BM and basically Aida and Kelvin were very happy about it...

BTW, I saw Julie Dahlan and Harry Boy ( the son ) walking out of the building. On the way back to the office, Aida informed that we are going for the lunch...( wow! this is bizarre ).

At exactly 12, we drove to Bandar Utama... I parked my car and waited for Aida, Jihan and Fatin at the hotel lobby. I saw Sarimah ( AF ). Joined Aida later and we headed to our table which is 104.

The food was marvellous, Aznil was the emcee and it was very very entertaining. Then we watched the performance by Zahid, Faizal ( AF4) and Mila. They were good but Faizal might be nervous because it can be obviously seen.

Then, Mawi came in and started to perform... He he he I love this.... Aznil called a kakak to sit on the stage while he sang Only You ( he blindfolded the kakak ) and asked her to guess who is the kezutan that he will bring in.... Guess who ??? DR SMS.....( but he does not look tough enough in person ). Handsome??? Of course......

The last performer was Anita Sarawak and we really had a good time watching her...Indeed she is a real performer because she was sooo energetic, she moved around from table to table and she was sooooo friendly....

The best part was when she approached our table and I tried to take her picture with my Nokia, she called the reporter to take our photo together and she even tried to pull me to dance with her but I refused....

Basically yesterday was memorable enough. Aida said I must have the luck coz since I came in I got the chance to meet many celebrities....

MYYYYYYY DAYYYYYY ....




No comments: