Sunday, April 6, 2008

DOWN THE MEMORY LANE...

On Saturday morning, the children woke up earlier than usual because they were so excited to balik kampung. Abang Khaizu helped me to pack up things.. He reminded me to bring extra clothes because my former school aka SEMESTA is having a 2 day celebration of its 25 anniversary and today there'll be a lot of things going on at the school. Abang Khaizu won't be going back because he'll be having PTA meeting at the school the next day...

We went to Selayang, had our brunch and sent Kak Ya to the salon to cut her hair. Dropped abang Khaizu in front of Warta and we headed to Karak Hiway... Kak Ya slept all the way and Syamil stay awake just to keep me company.

We reached Taman Raub Jaya VI at about 1.30pm, but Mak was not at home I guess since nobody answered though Syamil rang the door bell several times. Then, we decided to head straight to Aki's place...

Changed my clothes and then me, Syamil, Kak Ya and Acha ( my cousin ) went to SEMESTA...Unfortunately not many people were there because it was lunch time and most of them went to town... Registered myself and were told that there will be career talk at 5pm before the games at 6.00pm. We then left the school and went to my mother's house.

Had so much fun at the reunion, it was such a nice feeling to get the chance going back to the school and rekindled all the sweet memories. I could see that the juniors were really looking up at us as their seniors whom they perceived has become successful people...

Cikgu Jamilah cried when I told her that she had been one of the people who motivated me to become what I am today...She said it was nice hearing something like that from a student...

To the dear juniors,
Study smart, but do not be demotivated if you could not get what you have planned. It's not the end of the world. Always remember there are people who are late bloomers...

No comments: