Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SO THAT'S HOW THEY ARE DONE ...

Not so much work in the morning. At about 10.30 am, Aida came in with a DVD of programmes catalogue. She invited me to join her to the ground level and as we walked down the stairs she explained on how she wanted me to do the viewing of the programme.

As we got into the viewing room, she set everything ready but it seems like we've lost the remote control for the DVD player. Immediately she called Maya and asked Maya to help me with the remote.

Maya came with Noraini and they were so helpful and they directed me to another viewing room but again the remote control was nowhere to be seen. Maya suggested that I moved to the Viewing Room 3. Getting to get accustomed with the system...

I spent the whole day viewing the catalogues and finalising on which programme to be purchased or leave out. At 4.45pm I finished viewing the whole thing, so up to the first level. Went straight to my cutie cubicle and started typing in info into my blog...

Actually there is another thing that I need to do that is to come out with the statistical analysis of the most favoured programme and the most favoured timebelt but Aida said that can be done tomorrow.

Adioss!!!

No comments: