Wednesday, April 16, 2008

IDEA ... IDEA

Today happened to be not too bad for me...Syamil is going for his co-curricular activity for the first time so quite busy in the morning. Listened to Hot.Fm while driving...Faizal Tahir has come back from suspension, it seems. I really love the Sampai Syurga song...

I did final touches on the ASTRO XPRESI report. So far, Aida liked both the reports but still she said they are subjected to Richard's approval. At 5 to 1, received reminder about the meeting with Richard. Earlier, Aida informed that we're gonna have Pizza for lunch...

We went down to the meeting room and eventually had our lunch while waiting for Richard to sort things out. Jihan browsed through my Daily Report Book and we had a good laugh while commenting on the things that I wrote in the book.

I passed the log book to Richard and he signed it adding some quotes in it... He was impressed with my reports and said that they were very useful. They were talking about Cherating but Richard was not sure whether I will be going since I'm on contract basis...though it would be nice if I can join... It would be good to let some tension out of my chest... and I do need some rest...

The meeting ended at exactly 1600 hours and I quickly went down to do my Zuhur prayer. Went straight up and called Juki to ask about the programme. He said okay so I went down to inform CV... Later I just sat down at my table, playing with my computer surfing the net...

Though frankly I am stressed about the paper presentation for tomorrow and Friday, but to get to know that I can use abang Said laptop really eased things pretty much...

Ya Allah, give me the strength to complete everything tonight... Amin......

No comments: