Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MOVING ON...

Today, started journey quite late...Kinda experimenting actually. Because last week, I came out a bit late and the traffic was okay. I started the journey at 7.30 and reached DU at 5 mins to 8...hmmm this looks good. Headed straight to Equine Park and reached there at exactly 8.30 am...not bad... Since there is still time, I decided to go and look for food...

Nowadays I resorted to buy food in the morning but only eat them during lunch. Dah malas nak keluar lunch because kat sini takdak kedai makan yang menarik... Actually adala tapi macam Secret Recipe, KFC, Sushi King yang selera kata go la but pocket says please reconsider the idea.

Alhamdulillah, very happy today because managed to sort out the statistic matters last night. This morning, I did some viewing of the CD and chose some that were interesting. Managed to view everything and as I wrote my last point, there was knock on the viewing room's door. Jihan came in just to remind me it was lunch time. It was so sweet of Jihan ...

Went up to find that Aida is also planning to go out for lunch. Make a cup of Milo for myself and had my lunch while reading the Utusan online... Decided to read Ilyas's blog ( oops, sorry Mizah, I was trespassing your Pak Toh's territory ) and found that he had problems with his right leg. Thought of informing Mizah but only to find that she had already knew about it.

Spend the late afternoon, preparing powerpoint presentation for the TVIQ report...Finished preparing everything by 4.15pm and posted a copy to Aida and Jihan for them to review and comment.

Basically I managed to complete the things that I planned to do... Happy Happy Happy !!!

No comments: