Thursday, April 3, 2008

FUN LEARNING ... LEARNING IS FUN !!!

Today I actually finished doing the analysis at about 11.30am. In the mean time, Aida posted some more analysis for me to do. They were basically data collected on coming up with a new channel and I am to analyze them and come up with the statistic to support whatever basis that they needed in coming up with this new channel.

I skipped lunch ( though it won't contribute much to my resolution of loosing some weight ) since I had a heavy breakfast which costed RM 4.30. Spent the afternoon break watching TV ( hei...there's a big plasma TV in front of me... ). According to Aida, that's the beauty of working with TV station...we can watch TV while working. Just imagine, there's a TV on every corner of the room and people are actually watching different channels. So we kind of turn our head left and right to be able to watch the TVs.

Aida explained about my task occasionally...Today she is going through the process of coming up with a new channel. The things that I did yesterday were basically the data needed in scheduling programme.

At the same time, she want me to work on the Video On Demand thingy... As a whole, my big baby for this coming 3 months would be the VOD... Hopefully Allah will bestow me with the strength to carry out all the tasks efficiently and perform efectively as well productively throughout the training session...

No comments: