Thursday, April 24, 2008

GET GOING ...


I'm done with the programme selection. Remembered that last week Richard mentioned about 100 hours so I carefully selected the programmes so that they covered the 100 hours requirements. All in all, from the selection, it seems that the programmes that I've selected from Granada International hits 6033 mins ( 100 hours 33 mins ). It's okay, the meeting tomorrow will determine them.


After lunch, Aida handed over the slides about TVIQ in English and asked whether I can possibly translate them to Bahasa and come up with new slides. I managed to complete the task within 10 minutes and passed them to Aida. She was basically screaming because she was so surprised that I managed to finish it in a short while.


Later we had a meeting with Kelvin regarding the Keep It Wild and Smart Reader Concert. Spent a lot of time finalising about the programme and concert.


After the meeting, I sat down and wrote the TVIQ script ( this time in English ) and handed over a copy to Jihan and Aida. I glanced over to my watch and oh my God!!! it is already 1840. I am terribly late today but what the heck...its not that I'm always this late.


p/s That is one of the photos taken during the Raja Lawak Post Party and Prima Birthday Bash.

No comments: