Friday, May 2, 2008

HAPPY LABOUR DAY ...




It is always difficult to go to the office after having a reallllyyy relaxing one day holiday. What was even worse ... I can't sleep at all last night. Only managed to have a very short nap at about 5 am.

Nothing much happened yesterday, but I really enjoyed my one day off. We watched TV, eat, had afternoon sleep and more watching TV.

Last Wednesday, we ( Kelvin and me ) had a meeting with several secondary school teachers regarding VOD project. We had a very long and good discussion about what they expect out of the project and many more. Looking at all the expert teachers, I realised that I missed teaching in school especially the primary kids.

Earlier we had a surprise birthday lunch for Zainir ( the big boss ) and Bob Azrai. We had loads of seafood and cheese cake. Later, they celebrated Jackie's birthday and we had more cheese cakes.

I am addicted to Sundae Cone lately. Now I can really see what can sugar do to our body. Sometimes I do feel fatigue in the morning, having to drive from Rawang everyday. So what I did was, I stopped at Sunway McDonald's Drive Thru and ordered a cone and miraculously, though dangerous too, it somehow gave me energy.

I know I need to stop before it brings any harm to my body. Even abang Khaizu nowadays do whispers maybe I should lose some inches...

BTW, my leaflet's draft was ready on Wednesday ( I promised them it would be ready by Friday ), Jihan said it was cute and catchy.... I was kinda happy with my own work!!!

No comments: