Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OOOOHHH...I'M IN PAIN

On Monday, we had a light dinner. The children had roti canai while I have roti telur. When back home and watched Cuci and Duyong. Suddenly I felt quite hungry, so Syamil was sent down to buy nasi goreng Cina...

Since everybody was quite full, I had the fried rice alone. Later that morning at about 2.00 I was awakened by a sudden pain. Went to the toilet for several times and in the end when I vomitted tremendously, I realised that I had a terrible food poisoning...

I headed for the office though was in terrible pain. As I drove, I felt a gush of cold and started to shiver...alamak dah demam pulak. I arrived at the office at about 9.30 and was very weak. I was trembling and in the end I told Jihan that I need to rest in the musolla. At about 12.00, Aida texted me to go back since the routine time was undecided.

I can't get up at all. I can only lied down and I didn't take any food cause I'm afraid it would bring more harm. Abang Khaizu asked me to eat panadol and he went to buy Koolfever for adults and ordered the children not to disturb me. Kak Ya and Naeim fought with each other... a lot of things can be the cause of their fight ... from fighting over which channel to watch up to fighting over who should sleep beside me...

Today, I feel much better though I still got the slight pain and giddiness. Went to work and Aida asked how far am I with the filler project. I know I need to start working on it since I have 3 big projects to be completed before I finish my SIP.

No comments: