Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NATIONAL GUMDROP DAY ...

Today I concentrated on preparing the April Top 50 programmes report. We were supposed to have meeting with RL but due to something, the meeting was cancelled. Managed to finished the report by 11.30am and send a copy each to Aida and Jihan.

Jihan asked whether I have finished doing the powerpoint for TVIQ. Actually I did but there is something more to be added in. I visioned to produce a more interesting with flash images but unfortunately with my limited skills in that area, I managed to only come up with a lame ordinary presentation ( though Jihan said it was veryyyy nice )

Aida requested me to identify 60 hours of programmes to be purchased from Channel 4 but after going halfway through it, I just know I can't continue...Fortunately Aida said it was not ASAP.

I got one more important task today... Eventually, we are going to be involved with the World Congress IT this weekend. As elaborated by JFK yesterday, it is some sort of Olympics of ICT where International Delegates will be in KL to discuss as well as have conferences and forums on matters pertaining to ICT and Development. So I was required to check on the script produced by the script writer and also to produce at least 10 questions to be used by JFK during the interviews with selected delegates in KLCC.

Later, Aida informed me to get at least 20 fillers to be used next year. Fillers are actually short clips that can be used to fill in excessive time after certain show ( this is MY interpretation... ). Aida suggested that I look at celebrations, holidays and observances especially strange ones and touch on them to be mentioned in the fillers.I found that the world population looveee holidays till there are hundreds of celebrations in a year. The most funniest one I think will be National Gumdrop Day which is celebrated every 15 February to honour the gumdrop... How to celebrate it? According to the notes...eat as much gumdrops... OOuuiii..sweeet....

No comments: