Friday, May 23, 2008

FLY TIMES FLY...

I started the day by viewing some screeners. I am bit frustrated because the CDs cannot run well because the player must be dirty. I've informed Jasbir last week but unfortunately the condition remains the same.

Little updates about things which happened yesterday... We had a meeting with RL in the afternoon. Aida asked whether I can help in working with the production of English ( Malaysian version ) programme with ABC people. Oooh... glad to...

Got 2 complimentary tickets to AF6 final tomorrow night. At first I was so thrilled to go but then when I think about it, might be better if I just watch it on TV... Hmmm... still considering...

Got several relieving news from abang Khaizu and Devi also mentioned about DG 41 going to 44 and we both decided to discuss further with Encik Miswan but I resort to write a letter to NUTP regarding the issue. Hopefully there'll be more good news later on...

Jihan told me that I could probably get 2 more tickets from Kelvin but he said he hasn't collected them from Ejai. He'd probably pass the ticket to me later...hmmm bolehla bagi kat Nat and Cikgu Lan...

Started working on the English programme... Aida asked whether they could request for extension of my stay here but I don't think it is possible...

I just can't believe how times fly... I am already apporaching my 3rd month in ASTRO and soon I'll be finishing off...

No comments: