Thursday, May 15, 2008

AS YET... UNTITLED

Started my journey a bit early today... As the train reached Kuang, a few ladies boarded the train and since there were no availaible seats, I offered mine to a kakak. She was a bit reluctant when she got to know that I will be going off at Serdang.. Kesian awak she said but it's okay. I know there'll be more empty places when we reached KL.

I was standing happily listen to the radio when I saw a man waving to me offering his place. Though I refused to, he insisted that I took his place. Since he was sitting at the far corner of the coach, it took me some times to get to the place. Assuming that I'll reach him at the right time, he quickly stood up to give me the place. Suddenly, another man quickly plunged forward and sat down. I was stunned by the action but pretended that everything was okay.

A nearby gentleman must have audienced the whole incident...so he offered his place to me. I thanked him and sat down... That's some of the beauty sight of Malaysian gentlemen I guess ( queer smile )...

I learnt a new phrase yesterday. We were meeting Amir Mahmood Razak to discuss about the things that he would take during the workshop. When asked by Aida on the title, he just said as yet untitled... He said that had been his answer ( since old old old time ) whenever people asked about the title of any of his presentation. And I also learnt some very inspiring saying ( also mentioned by Amir )

All diamonds begin life as a coal

No comments: