Thursday, May 22, 2008

PENAMAT YANG MUDAH...

Yesterday was a fine day. Went to Tanjong Malim and met the people at the office. Mizah told me she got a place in UM. Good for you, dear.

Went back and reached Bunga Raya at 17.30pm. I saw a lot of people kat rumah jiran bawah rumah aku. Ada kenduri kot... I thought but went straight up to my place. Last night my curiosity raised when I saw more people are at the place. And as usual, anak - anak kita akan jadi source yang efektif untuk dapatkan news. Aku tanya Syamil what happened and he told me this morning the nenek downstairs passed away.

Aku jadi terkejut sebab Syamil said she passed away at 6.00 am but when I went down pagi tadi takda pun orang kat rumah dia. But abang Khaizu did mentioned that he saw many people masa dia balik dari kerja and the chairs were outside the house but he thought jiran kitorang tu beli kerusi baru.

After dinner, I suggested maybe a. Khaizu should go down for the tahlil. He came back at 23.00pm and told me that it's true the nenek passed away. Yang menariknya, di kejiranan kami ni, jika ada sesiapa meninggal straightaway kereta jenazah akan datang and bawak jenazah ke Masjid Besar di Bukit Sentosa and everything will be done there. I got to know that, opah tu meninggal pukul 6 and by 9 dia dah selamat dikebumikan. That was quick man... Abang Khaizu said it was the practice yang dah memang digunapakai kat kawasan kami ni. Kira sistematikla tu kan ...

No comments: