Monday, May 12, 2008

WHAT A DAY ...

I got a message from Mizah informing that Aishah's mother passed away. I quickly picked up the phone and rang her. She was at the cemetery and we talked for a while before I hang up.

Called Kak Fariza and was being told that my transfer forms have not been submitted because it was after the closing date. At the moment I am so pissed off with the person who deliberately made the decision of not submitting my form to be signed by the Director with the excuse that it was late...Did the person know that I did not plan to submit it late?

I was recently informed that abang Khaizu will be going through the surgery by May or June and it was kind of risky but they still need to do it to avoid more danger. I had to take some precautions and that was the reason why I asked for the transfer...

Everybody knows that I never planned to apply for any transfer but due to this matter, I need to do so... I really feel like running back to PSAS and ask the person whether he read the reason properly but it's okay... What goes around comes around ....

No comments: