Thursday, May 29, 2008

NEW PARADIGM ...

Today somehow I arrived so much earlier at Bukit Jalil and I was the first to board the van. Enjoyed myself listening to special programmes in tribute to Allahyarham P. Ramlee.

Arrived at the office and updated several things. At 10.00 I joined Aida in a meeting with Wong Su Wei, one of the managers at Media Sales. We were discussing about several programmes and it seems there will be quite a lot of things happening just as I am about to leave and literally I need to be here on 3rd July for a shoot of Phonetic Challenge for Smart Reader Worldwide.

From the meeting I learnt several more new things such as with the company is the main sponsor of a particular programme then, there's a need to mention the sponsor's name e.g Anmum Essential Tom Tom Bak but if there are only co - sponsor then there's no need to mention the name...

I also learnt that for a programme to be aired on TV, we can only come up with detailed description of the event and forward it to the station and then they will see whether it's worth televised and will get a production house to work on it or a production house can up with a concept and further work with the station... Hmmm... suddenly Robocon comes into my mind.

Jihan asked me to help her with commisioning which I actually have witnessed her being very very busy with them lately. Though initially Aida insisted to get me out of the picture because she was afraid that they might be too dependent on me, but I really don't mind helping out. Pity looking at Jihan and Aida slaving themselves getting everything ready while I have the most minimum work to do...

Commisioning.... Here I come... If it goes well...credit to Jihan because her manual works. If I screw up, then the manual should be the one to be blamed.

No comments: