Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MONDAY BLUE...

It has been a while since we've gone back to Raub. Eventually, we missed each other very much. Aki looks happy when I shook his hands. He look s a bit weak and I know his aging. Don't know how much more time do we have to spend with each other. Wan also looks excited to see my children running and kissing her.

Ngah commented on how rapid Naeim has grown and asked few questions to Syamil and Kak Ya who were very interested to go to the fish pond. We shared updates and later I informed Mak to get ready if she really insisted on going to Kak Long's house in Jerantut.

We reached Jerantut at about 8.00 pm. Irfan, Afnan and Harman were screaming and shouting when they saw me at the gate. Kak Long said she thought they were making up stories when they were shouting my name... Kak Long just shifted to her newly bought house. Khaizu was really impressed with the price and the size of the house. Cantikkkk...he commented.

Yesterday, I was busy at work with the translation of Pesona Rindu series. By 12.00 noon I managed to complete everything and immediately passed them to Kiren. Then I went to Jusco to buy the contact lenses which I needed most. Ended up buying a pair of blouse and pants as well as few other things...

Went back to the office and view some screeners. Aida came in and told us that his nephew who was involved in the accident last week, passed away. Apparently 4 out of the 5 people passed away already.

Aida requested me to do some research on Dr. SMS and I quickly googled for related information. Then I remembered about the book that was newly launched on him. Later that day I went to IOI Mall to get the book. I managed to buy it and was so happy. Then only, when I was driving back, I realised that instead of buying the English version, I took a BM one.

Finished reading the book and was so amazed by the will and spirit shown by SMS's family and how close their relationship is. He must have missed the brother so much because they were so close together...

I found a new life in space but lost a dear one over here ....
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor about Ajil

No comments: