Monday, June 16, 2008

OOHHH... SO EXCITING!!!

I spent my morning on the brochure's project. Managed to finish everything by lunch time. I am quite frustrated when I recieved an email from a representative of CfBT in Brunei informing that they only required teachers who have UK background.

I really hoped that I'll get some good news soon from UNESCO... I need to get out of here... ugh... I mean Malaysia...

Aida informed me that TVIQ will be involved in so many exciting and big projects in the future... It is depressing since I'm leaving soon... Aida is going to Jakarta this Friday to discuss further about the M3 project and also for the Keep It Wild shoot...

It seems that The Smart TVIQ programmes will only be teasers and the actual things will only be aired next year... Aida was a bit dissappointed because as she told me, they were not informed earlier about the change of decision.

Allah...
Give me a chance to try something different and new

Allah ...
fulfill all my request because you are the Most Powerful and Generous... There is no other place for me to ask except to you...

Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin

No comments: