Monday, June 23, 2008

WOW...IT'S THRILLING...

On Friday, I concentrated on the viewing tasks. Jihan handed over a compilation of TWIN FARM Dvds and informed that RL wanted us to watch the show because he produced them.
We agreed that anything that has twins will always be interesting though they are in BEng.

I went to a Malay stall for lunch and had rice with ikan singgang and daging goreng... Later, as I reached the office, Jasbir called up and informed that somebody wanted to see me. I went down and saw Zahrul, the producer of This is IT was waiting for me at the lobby.

He passed the tape and a copy of This is IT ( first ep ) in CD form. I went up and watched it with Jihan. There has been several changes such as better music and graphic and we kind of like them.

It was so thrilling to see my name appeared on the credit list. Fuuuuhhhh...it was so satisfying though I'm a little bit shy since I didn't involved in the project from the beginning... Thank you...

On Saturday, we went to Midvalley with the children. Kakak Ya was so happy as we took the train and the kids enjoyed themselves. It was funny to see them sleeping all the way back, I guess because they were tired. It was not that frequent we got to see Abang Khaizu in his extra jovial mood.

As requested by the kids and abang Khaizu, I prepared nasi minyak for Sunday lunch. Syamil said macam pergi kenduri kawin. Later, at about 4 Syamil had his second lunch... I was about to start ironing the clothes, last evening when I realised there were a lot of kids in front of the house. I went out to get some clothes peg and was so shocked when I heard Syamil's cried informing that somebody hit him with the rounder's bat.

He was bleeding and his cheek at the lower part of his left eye was swollen. I took him inside and abang Khaizu looked at the wound. He told us that he was watching the kids playing rounders when one of the boys hit the ball and later threw the bat before he started running... He was so upset because the other kids were blaming him for sitting too near to the batting corner... His father put some medication and asked him to rest...

Kakak Ya and adik Naeim loves to fight with each other. I find it very difficult to get them to sit or lie down together without them ending up in a big fight. Nowadays, adik Naeim is good at fighting back. he would pull the sister's hair or pinch the sister hard on her face or hand...

Whatever it is, they are the most precious jewel to me... my lovely children Syamil Nuqman, Shahirah Nafeesa and Syakir Naeim

No comments: