Friday, June 27, 2008

GOOD BYE...




Yesterday ( Thursday ) Jihan and I went to JJ and we had Roasted Chicken Salad at Kenny Rogers Roaster. We talked about a lot of things and basically had fun.

Then, as Jihan and Aida went down to interview a girl, I continued printing the Genpak Desa's leaflet. I managed to print about 250 copies of the leaflet and handed them over to Jihan.

We took pictures together and as Richard was upstairs, he joined us for the shoot. I packed all my things and felt quite sad to leave Wisma Penyayang. Mizah said it was " poyo " of me to feel that way. I should face the fact that knowing and leaving would be one of the parts and parcel of life. I don't have any issue with that but I am like that. Like I always tell her, I'm sucks at farewells.

There is nothing else to do today... There are some teenie weenie last touch ups to do as to email Aida, Jihan and Kelvin informing some updates such as :
a. my log in and password - for Vanessa's purpose'
b. my e-mail and phone no. to be contacted
c. latest updates of the interstitials and future Malaysian English programme
d. forward proposal for Robocon ( ?? )

So, I guess...

Good bye...Wisma Penyayang
Good Bye... AESB
Farewell...TVIQ

Till we meet again and may Allah bless all of you...
Thanks for sparing a space for me to learn a lot of new things and thanks for making me feel as part of the team

No comments: