Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEW SEMESTER NEW PLAN NEW FACES...EVERYTHING NEW

July 2008 semester began on the 07th July with me involving in the registration process for the Semester One students. I came across several students with good English result. To name a few, I met Azmir, an Orang Asli student from Ipoh who obtained A1 for both his English and GCE O Level plus his EST.

The other thing that I realised was most of the students scored good grade in their Mathematics. So hey... what are all the fuss about teaching Maths and Science in English that was said to be uneffective?

The next day, I was quite busy with the senior students' registration. Several of my PA students did not turn up for the registration due to their personal problems.

The whole week I was quite preoccupied with preparing the materials for FRP briefing as well as going through the new Quality documents.

It seems that I will be teaching Semester 2, 3 and 6 in both Commerce and Electrical Department.

2 comments:

Ikhmil Farisz said...

Thanx 4 teching me!!! I hope you can gave me an A for English module 4 this sem. Once again, thanx a lot for teaching me. Banzai....

Lambert said...

Welcome back to the teaching world Marini. This is what it is all about.