Thursday, June 19, 2008

THANK YOU AND THANK YOU...

I received a call from Mr. Kesavan at about 11.50 in the morning. He informed me that he was in Seri Kembangan town and whether he lost the way. He said he saw the signage to Equine Park and I told him to just drive straight up until he reached the Jaya Jusco and from there I'll lead him the way.

Pn. Masitah texted me informing that she'll be here by 2.30pm and later when Mr. Kesavan called to tell me that he's in Wisma Penyayang but need to get some lunch...I told him to take his time since Pn. Masitah will be here only at 2.30pm

The session went on smoothly and I was so happy when Mr. Kesavan informed he was happy with the good impression given by my supervisor about me.

Indeed I have learnt a lot of things since I came here and it was such a good, beneficial and meaningful experience.

Thank you Aida and Jihan for teaching me a lot

Thank you Richard for being a good and understanding boss ( though I seldom had a chat with you )

Thank you Liza who makes me feel as if I'm part of the team

Thank you JPPKK and PSAS for giving me this opportunity

Thank you Mas and Mr. K for coming all the way to do the visitation

No comments: