Friday, June 13, 2008

BILALAH KITA NAK BELAJAR ...

It has been a while since I last write in this blog of mine. The day before ( June, 11 ) I was quite busy viewing the VHS and burning the pilot videos.

Yesterday, as I reached the office, I started to work on the filler project. Aida said I must be busy with something since I was so quite... I managed to mail 16 copies of the proposal for the filler to Aida and Kelvin...

By noon, I was quite hungry and ate my nasi lemak ( which was suppose to be my breakfast ) and Aida later spotted me browsing the McDonald's website. We then decided to go to McD at about 4 but pretended that we were off to a meeting...

Enough of the routine reporting thing... Now, back to reality...

Though I had a very memorable session in Sabah, an incident occurred that basically ripped all my excitement and happiness... I just do not understand why some people can be so spiteful. Its as if you are deliberately back stabbing someone who is ought to be your friend. Friendship can be literally be so deceiving...

Throughout my time out of the campus... I learnt a lot of things... Sincerity, loyalty, willing to learn, hatred, vengenace and many more with in turn hep in maturing me...

It's actually very painful to put everything in writing...but I know this is the only way for me to voice out my feelings....

Allah...
Di masa dan tika ini aku sangat lemah dan tidak berdaya...

Allah...
Ampunkan aku jika selama ini terlalu banyak dosa yang aku lakukan terhadapmu, diriku juga orang-orang disekeliling ku.

Allah...
Sebanyak mana aku tidak pernah mengganggu orang lain, sebanyak itu juga aku pohon agar mereka berhenti menekan dan menindasku

Allah..
janganlah jadikan aku sebagai ugutan bagi ancaman untuk orang lain kerana aku tidak berniat begitu

Allah...
Lahirkan perasaan dan niat baik dalam diri inan insan disekeliling ku sebagaimana aku sentiasa berfikiran serupa kepada mereka

Allah...
jadikan aku orang yang baik dan berguna....

No comments: