Thursday, June 19, 2008

UPDATES ...

On Tuesday ( 18 June 2008 ), I was informed that Puan Masitah and Mr. Keseven will be coming on Thursday for the Attachment visitation. Yesterday ( 19 June ) I spent my morning updating and organising all the materials that I've done throughout the session.

Jihan asked whether I can assist her in writing a letter to Microsoft regarding Gempak Desa. I wrote the draft and passed it to her to be checked. Later, Aida added more points and Jihan then mailed it to Microsoft.

Realising that Pn. Mas and Mr. K might have problems locating AESB, I asked if Jihan had a copy of the map to Wisma Penyayang. Later she informed that she had forwarded the map to my outlook. I knew she must have asked from somebody else.

Aida, Jihan and Richard have been so nice to me for the past 3 months of my stay here... I managed to learn a lot of things because they are always kind enough to share whatever knowledge and skills that they have...

I know, I will miss the fun and new experiences that I've gained here...

No comments: