Thursday, June 19, 2008

BITTER SWEET

TUESDAY ( 18 JUNE 2008 )

Yesterday ( 17.06 ) I managed to hand in the complete programme brochures to Aida and forwarded a copy to Jihan. Then I continued my day by doing extended research for the holidays and celebrations but this time only concentrating in Malaysia and Indonesia.

Later in the evening, Aida asked me to check a letter which she wrote on coming up with proposal for a new project for ASTRO Malaysia and Indonesia.

Received a phone call from Kak Fariza requesting me to print the option 58 form and to be sent to PSAS. Asked Aida whether I can go to PSAS tomorrow and she gave her consent.

I spent my Tuesday in PSAS meeting Kak Fariza and attending the Voices of Technicals sharing session. Basically we have reached the objective of the course though some participants were not happy because they could not accept the truth that have been revealed by one of the speaker on their role as lecturers.

No comments: