Tuesday, June 3, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO REALITY...

We went to Kak Ano's place last night. Earlier we stopped by at Kak Errie's house to fetch Salwa and Farah but it seems only Salwa will be following us.

Adik Naeim seems to forget things easily. He refused to respond to Aida's calling and this somehow dissappoint her. As we are getting ready for bed, then only we realised that we left adik's feeding bottle. Khaizu been creative by coming up with a bottle from an empty soy bean container ( he he he )

This morning, I finished up my work on Interview Protocol for Gain Family Discovery Camp. And later, as I finished the task, I continued doing the final touches to my Melta Presentation Slide. I plan to do some reading and revision tonight at Kak Ano's place.

After lunch, we viewed the Pilot Video for SPM Science & English and PMR English and I was required to make 3 more copies for each original video. Jihan is going to teach me on how to burn the CDs later before she quickly get her lunch.

Aida wanted me to join the meeting with Liza and Oasis people because they are discussing on producing a new women show and basically it will be a join production between TVIQ and Oasis. Aida wanted me to sit in and give ideas...

I have to finish everything by today because tomorrow I'll be flying off to Kota Kinabalu for the conference. I pray to Allah that everything will be fine... Hopefully I will be able to deliver everyhting eloquently. Please Ya Allah... Help me so that I can present my ideas in a good way.

No comments: