Friday, May 16, 2008

HAPPY CIKGU DAY ...

12.00 midnite ... the message alert sounded and I was a little bit annoyed because it is midnite... Trying to get some sleep but I still make an effort to read the message. Menyesal rasa geram tadi. Rupanya dari Harziani wishing me Happy Teacher's Day. Tiba - tiba aku rasa sayu. Ada jugak anak murid yang ingat. It is because a lot of us think that it is very unsuitable for us to celebrate teacher's day coz we are now so called lecturers, but to me regardless what people all around the world called you or whatever terms used, when you are delivering ilmu pengetahuan kepada orang, you are a teacher....

Earlier yesterday, while I was busy preparing the presentation for RL, I received an advanced wish from Ramdan Jampar ( my x-student ). Jihan said they must be closed to me, or else they may have forgotten me by this time.

This morning, received several more wishes and they really touches my heart. Sent a wish to an old friend... The reply was,
Sama dari abang. Jadilah guru yang berguru...
Suddenly my Friday turns up to be a blue and sombre one... Looking at all the school children with their gifts and presents reminded me of old times. How I missed those days...

No comments: