Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WCIT 2008

Do you know that WCIT 2008 will be in Malaysia this coming weekend? World Congress of IT is a two yearly function organised by WITSA and UNGAID where delegates gather and discuss as well as having other programmes pertaining to ICT and development. For more information you can go to http://www.wcit2008.org/

ASTRO TVIQ is involved in broadcasting the summit and basically we are involve in the running of Earth ITernity Workshop for International Youth which will be held in IYC Cheras. Early this morning, Aida informed me that at 11.30am, we will be seeing Amir Mahmood razak from Awani because it seems that he is quite lost about the whole idea, so Aida wanted me to have adequate information so that I will be able to explain later on. At the same time, I am also preparing a set of 10 questions to be asked by JFK to selected delegates.

I try to imagine that I am doing the interview, so, who / what and several more ideas come into my mind. 3 prominent people would be the best candidates for the interview and they are Mr. Talal Abu Ghazaleh himself, Mr. Sabuland Khan or anybody from MSC or WCIT Sdn. Bhd and most probably our PM or any minister.

I outlined the protocol to 3 sections; first would be about UNGAID, second about WCIT 2008 and the last section would be the impact of WCIT to Malaysia and 9MP. JFK constantly reminded us to go all out for this event since it would be a good thing to be included in our resume ( heh heh ).

I am really looking forward to be in IYC this weekend because the opportunity of meeting about 200 youth delegates from all over the world would a once in a lifetime thing for me.

No comments: