Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ACTING THE TECHNOLOGY THINGY...

Today, we went to Malacca to look at the Petrosains Actology. We started our journey at 8 in the morning and we slept along the way. I was kind of surprised that we managed to reach Ayer Keroh by 9.30. Referring to the itinerary, the event will only begin at 11.30, so we decided to have breakfast before heading to Taman Budaya.



As we reached the venue later, we discovered that the event had ended and they were actually waiting for the result. After some slow talk between Aida and Lash ( Petrosains Rep ), they agreed to arrange so that the winning team can perform again later.



As a whole, the event looks fine. It was kind of fun actually when the students perform their science sketch. The winning team is SM Tinggi St. Davis Malacca and they were doing a sketch on energy. Aida asked my opinion on whether the airing of this competition would sell, as for me definitely it would because we are actually educating the students on certain topics and theme but we put it in a more fun and attractive ways.



We were invited to join them for lunch but Aida said we better not, looking at the way others were eyeing us. We did feel a bit out of place but it is natural I guess. Anybody would feel the same way when we are among crowds who are not in the same league as ourselves.



We reached Wisma Penyayang at 14.45 and continued with our own works, Aida and Jihan were now busy doing their purchasing and assigning agreements and I am planning to finish preparing the analysis for SPM, PMR and UPSR as I planned yesterday.



I was a bit frustrated since I didn't manage to do any viewing yesterday due to technical faults. Though, they insisted that I don't have to do the viewing at home, but I think I'll do it since tomorrow we might need the feedback during our weekly meeting.

No comments: