Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WORK...WORK...AND WORK...

I reached Bukit Jalil stop over at 8.25 but unfortunately the van left already. Tried to stop several taxis but when I mentioned Equine Park, the drivers will just refused to take me. The worst part was, the people around me who are waiting for taxis cut queues. So not bercivic minded...huh huh

Finally, an abang taxi took me to the office via Puncak Jalil way...there goes my RM 12.50. Nobody was in so I just sat at my computer and update things. At about 10.00 Aida came in informing that Jihan will be on MC.

My day was filled with me doing the last touches on the BM and BI leaflets. Then Aida asked whether I have started on the Celebration ( Fillers ) project and I told her that I need to wait for Kelvin's call. But originally, I've researched a bit on the holidays and observances celebrated by Asian as well as UK and US so I just print them out.

Aida called me for a meeting with Zahrul ( This is IT's production ) where he was to show us the pilot of This Is IT. Noted that there's several pronunciation errors made by Anding so I decided to review the CD later.

Aida then requested me to come up with a proposal of 1 x 30' show of Gain Family Discovery Camp plus the interview protocol and if possible to come up with maybe 3 x 10' proposal of the same thing.

After lunch I sat down and really worked on it and managed to complete the 1 x 30' proposal. Aida came in later informing that she just had a meeting with Javerd and they probably need the proposal by 10.00 tomorrow since they can't manage to produce one. So Aida said, she'll just bring forward my proposal to the Media Sales.

Next week will be a very busy week for all of us. We are going thru the Focus session but unfortunately I will not be around. The sesion will be on 5 and 6th June when I would be in Kota Kinabalu for the conference. I would probably learnt a lot during that time if I am around... but it's okay... Aida or Jihan will be kind enough to brief everything to me I hope...

At the moment, they are shooting Gaia at Wisma Penyayang. This morning they were downstairs and now they are here in the office. So basically I am doing my work while they are actors and actress lingering all over the place. We have Kefli, Tam and Nora Danish. Just now they were shooting in one of the bosses' office and now they are shooting at the workplace area. Vijaya said we have to control ayu because we never know they may shoot us and we'll might be in TV... Heh heh. They are now going around asking people who would like to be extras...

No comments: