Friday, January 30, 2009

THIS IS THE FEELING...

These few days I've been quite busy with the office works. Realizing the facts that it is not an easy task to juggle between teaching and being a Pengetua Asrama, I foresee the need to really plan my time.

Whenever I have time, I would always surf the net; searching for latest materials to be used in class or surf my blog-updating things. Truthfully, I am very very very happy with my students' responds to the entries... Apart from all the houha about not being good in the language, it seems that they are actually capable of using the language... yesterday I had 19 comments on my first entry of the year and today it rose to 33... that is good...

Dear students...

Nothing is impossible in life. The most important part is your determination to achieve and get whatever you wanted. Always have Allah in your heart...

I always recall someone once said : Do the best, Allah will do the rest....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hello there.. i really like your life journey. it inspired me. even i'm not your students. :)

please do visit my blog sometimes.
i do appriciate it.